Penny Blue Single Cask #28 is rum from a single cask. This cask was selected for its exceptional quality from within the Medine Distillery reserves by Master Distiller Jean-Francois Koenig.
Rare, with only 197 bottles released, Penny Blue Single Cask is truly special. Penny Blue Single Cask is non-chillfiltered and natural in colour.
- ABV: 45%
- Colour: Deep amber.
- Nose: Deep and inviting with tropical fruit, vanilla, toffee and sandalwood. Complex with zesty citrus.
- Palate: Luxuriant and creamy textured with vanilla, spice and balanced oak tannins.
FACTS FOR THE COLLECTOR
- Only 197 Bottles released
- Bottled in 2006 and thus 9 years old
- Selected from a single bourbon cask